Universal has put together a unique solution combining comprehensive billing and collection services with a knowledge driven, state of the art system. We utilize the latest technologies in terms of training, software, and hardware to deliver consistent results.
Universal provides comprehensive reimbursement services. Our services span the entire revenue cycle that include physician billing, insurance claims filing, patient collections, accounting, and data analysis. Using our advanced software and tools we significantly shorten collection cycles.
Universal can customize your Super Bills, Patient Day-sheets, Patient Statements, Patient Information and Registration Forms, Labels, and Reminders to assist you with the necessary tools to smoothly transition to UNIVERSAL as your billing outsource.
Universal can also customize a multitude of Practice Analysis and Accounts Receivable Reports allowing you to better manage and keep you up to date with your medical practice operations.
What you can expect from Universal
- We consistently focus on your office, regardless of claim volume. Your office is just as important to us as all of our offices.
- All of our Staff are trained billing experts and have been in the insurance claims industry for many years.
- All calls are answered by one of our staff, personally. We utilize a recorded answering service only after standard business hours.
- There is a CPCO on staff at all times.
- There is a PESC staffed at all times. NEW!
- We attend webinars, training classes, conferences and workshops, routinely, to have the ability and knowledge to assist our providers with all of the latest changes across the Insurance Industry.
- We utilize only real time Patient Eligibility and benefit Verification information.
- We provide assistance with all of your Referral and Precertification needs.
- We provide complete CPT & ICD-10 coding assistance.
- We offer provider licensing, enrollment, and credentialing services.
- We assist you with revalidations and reassignments.
- We handle all denials, rejections, claim follow-up and appeals.
- We provide comprehensive financial reporting
- AR management, including aged receivables.
- Patient Statements, and follow up of non-payment.
- We can answer Patient questions and concerns regarding their statements, claims, bills and insurance benefits.
- Data entry can be provided from our office, right through your "in-office" EMR system. NEW!
- We manage your office's entire cycle, ranging from Provider enrollment and credentialing to patient demographic data entry, all the way through to your insurance payment posting and AR collection.